Epson Printer Not printing – How to fix it?
Epson printers come with the newest technology options which give higher quality printouts. Therefore, typically users face technical problems whereas the Epson printer not printing. Henceforth, we tend to are here to guide you once the Epson printer isn’t printing.
Solutions to Consider While Epson Printer Not Printing
- First, check whether or not your printer is obstructed into an operating outlet. Then, check whether or not your printer is supercharged On or not.
- After that, check whether or not the USB cable is correctly connected to the pc and your printer yet.
- Set your printer because of the Default Printer
- First of all, press the Windows brand key and R from your keyboard altogether.
- Thereafter, within the window, sort management within the individual field. Then, click on the “Ok” button.
- In the next window, choose “Large Icons” from the drop-down list beneath the “View by” choice.
- Subsequently, click on the “Devices and Printers” icon.
- At last, right-click on your printer icon and click on on the “Set as default printer” choice.
- Thereafter, you would like to update your printer driver. you’ll mechanically update your printer driver with Driver simple.
- Restart the Print Spooler Service
Spooler service could be a software system that’s accountable to manage print jobs sent to a printer.
- The first step is to press the ‘Windows’ and ‘R’ keys at the identical time.
- Then within the “Run” window, you’ve got to sort services.msc. subsequently, press “Enter key”.
- After that, within the list of “Windows services”, click on any service. Then keep pressing P till Print Spooler is highlighted on your device.
- Right-click on the Print Spooler. Then, choose Properties from the pop-up menu choice.
- After that, within the General tab, click on the Stop button beneath the Service standing. Then click okay to save the changes.
- This will disable the service quickly. currently, you’ve got to delete the printing files.
- Open the window adventurer that is found on the taskbar that is on the lowest of the screen.
- Then visit the C drive in windows adventurer.
- Navigate and click on on the Windows folder on the list.
- Then visit System thirty-two so click on Spool and choose Epson Printer.
- If prompted by the software, then click on the Continue choice to grant permission to access the Epson Printer.
- After that, once you’re within the printer folder, choose and delete the files in it. Then, you’re sensible to shut the window on your device.
- Now you would like to, return to the final tab, and begin the spooler service.
- To start the spooler service click on the beginning button so click on “Run”. After that, sort services MS, and click on OK.
- Right-click on the Print Spooler Service so click on “Stop”.
- At last, right-click on the Print Spooler Service and click on “Start”.
- The Last step is to revive your laptop and check if your printer connects properly.
- Verify whether or not the Printer standing is prepared or Not and therefore the print Queue is empty.
- Firstly, within the printer folder, find the Epson printer within the list so take the mouse to the Epson Printer icon.
- If any documents are waiting within the queue, right-click on the Epson printer and choose “Cancel All Documents”.
- This will clear the queue.
- Now, if the standing states: (Use Printer) Offline. Then right-click on the Epson printer and uncheck Use Printer Offline or choose Use Printer on-line betting on your software.
- Subsequently, this can set the printer driver on-line.
- In case, if the standing states: Paused, right-click on the Epson printer and uncheck Pause Printing or click Resume Printing betting on your software.
- Sometimes, you’ll not have a printing issue along with your printer. In case, if the program you’re victimization to print isn’t operating properly. So, use another program to check your printer.
- Lastly, you would like to examine the hardware standing of your printer.